How can your free PlannerSpokes application that is included in your free membership to CitySpokes.com, help you organize your life, help you recall more information, and a lot more? We can hardly wait to answer that question.
To begin, picture yourself just finishing your morning breakfast and your cup of coffee. The next thing you do is sign into CitySpokes.com. You will immediately be taken to the Home Page of your city or county of choice. Currently, there are about 30,000 cities and all 3100 U.S. counties in CitySpokes, so chances are, your favorite city or county is one of them. There you will be greeted by all your local News Items, Specials, Events and Help Wanted Ads that have been posted by your local businesses, along with other Featured stories. Since you have already pre-selected which of the 32 Category Filters you are interested in, you can review them one at a time. For example, you may have preselected the Pets Filter, the Sports Filter, the Home & Building Filter, the Fitness Filter and the Restaurants Filter to be displayed on your Home Page. You can now proceed through each one of them to see the News Items, Specials and Events that are focused on that specific Filter.
If you are also interested in the same information for a different city or county, just click the Quick Link you previously created for the other cities and counties you are interested in, and you will be taken there immediately.
Now that you are up to date on what’s happening and available in your local community, you are ready to select the free PlannerSpokes app that is included with your free CitySpokes membership. Just select PlannerSpokes from the navigation and it will help you to better organize your life. Also, CitySpokes and PlannerSpokes are both mobile-friendly, so they work great on your smartphone, laptop and desktop. That means you can quickly access all these tools throughout your entire day after you have signed in.
So, how can you use PlannerSpokes to organize many of the things in your life. You will immediately notice the large group of tools to help you do that – there’s no need to log into a lot of different one-purpose applications where you need to learn and keep up with each of them. With PlannerSpokes, all the tools are in one location, and they generally all work the same way – once you learn one, you have generally learned them all.
- TaskSpokes: We all make ToDo Lists, but usually they are stored in our head or on a piece of paper, that you either lose, or don’t have access to when you need to add more items. Now, you can save and organize all your ToDo list items in one place, thereby freeing up your brain to manage other things. Once you start using this tool, you will wonder how you ever got along without it.
- MemorySpokes: This tool is extremely powerful and can help you quickly and easily recall lots of information. You will be able to save notes, website addresses, and lots more information you come across on a daily basis that you may need later. Once you add the information, you can quickly locate the information you are looking for by using our very easy-to-use, yet very powerful search tool.
- ReminderSpokes: Do you ever forget to do something? Maybe you need to pay a bill in three months, but it’s due on the third Thursday of the month – a tough date to remember. Or you need to return a product by a certain date, call someone on a specific date, complete maintenance on something in two months, replace batteries in six months, change the furnace filter, and the list goes on and on. It’s simple, just enter all these items into ReminderSpokes, and CitySpokes will send you the emails you have created ahead of time to remind you.
- CalendarSpokes: Included in PlannerSpokes is a scheduling program where you can create your scheduled meetings, tasks, etc. By doing so, your daily calendar will automatically appear each morning and throughout the day. You can also include comments into each scheduled item so you remember to do everything when your meeting comes due.
- Daily Inputs: These work like Memory Joggers above, but are organized by date. By having PlannerSpokes open during your phone conversations, group discussions, or whatever you are doing, and instead of taking notes on whatever you can find, type your notes directly into this tool where they can quickly and easily be recalled when you need them. Just be sure to click Save and Continue as you finish entering your notes.
- ShoppingSpokes: Do you ever find yourself in a store trying to remember something you know you need to buy, but can’t remember what it was? Or even worse, buying everything you think you needed to buy, only to arrive home or at work and realize you forgot to buy something important? Or how about those times you created a paper shopping list, but didn’t have it with you when you wanted to add a new item or when you went to the store? All you have to do is enter your shopping list items into ShoppingSpokes, and you will have your complete list with you to review on your smartphone while you are in the store.
- StorageSpokes: Do you ever forget where you put something? Or where that special sweater is that you wear once a year? How about all those things in the back of the freezer that never get found until it’s too late. Or maybe its keeping track of what is in each box in the attic, or which cabinet or drawer something is stored in? All you have to do is enter these items into StorageSpokes, including a description of the item, and the items can quickly be located using the same easy to use, yet very powerful search tool in our other Spokes applications.
- RecipeSpokes: Do you ever think of something you want to cook, but don’t know where the recipe is – was it in a book, online, or on a sheet of paper someone gave you. Or do you have some specific ingredients, and you would like to know what recipes use those ingredients? With RecipeSpokes, both these problems are solved. All you have to do is enter the recipes you like, and they can easily be recalled using our very powerful search tool.
Again, to start using PlannerSpokes, and get rid of all those costly paper daily planners, notebooks, notecards, and a lot more, all you have to do is join CitySpokes.com, which is free, and you will have this incredible tool. To join, just go to CitySpokes.com, click Sign In, click the link for “Not a Member Yet?”, complete the form, and then click on the validation email we will send you to make sure "you" are you! You will then be able to better organize your life.